15 setembro 2011

Kanye West - Stronger



(Work it harder, make it better) N-na-now th-that that don't kill me
(Do it faster, make us stronger) Can only make me stronger
(More than ever, Hour after hour) I need you to hurry up now
(Work is never over) Cause I can't wait much longer
(Work it harder, make it better) I know I got to be right now
(Do it faster, make us stronger) Cause I can't get much wronger
(More than ever, hour after hour) Man, I've been waiting all night now
That's how long I've been on ya


Me likey,
I don't know if you got a man or not
If you made plans or not
If God put me in your plans or not
I'm tripping, this drink got me saying a lot
But I know that God put you in front of me
So how the hell could you front on me?
There's a thousand "yous" there's only one of me
I'm tripping, I'm caught up in the moment, right?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário