09 setembro 2011

My body is my temple, this temple is my home and I love my home on particularly way that you never will imagine... this is my life.
I live in this same way for more than 24 years
I repeat for make sure that you understand... MY HOME, my life.
You, my friends, ex-friends, ex-boyfriends, affairs, colleagues come and go... like guests on a black tie party.
But you 'my friend', you WAS a very special guest.
But you are not invited anymore and became a persona non grata, the worse way to leaving somebody's life... be not welcome.

I lived 24 years without you... and my life still the same after you.
Nothing really changed... so, don't be such a confident when you talk to your friends about having me conquered.
You are not that type of man... and you are not confident the way you show to everyone.
So, stop playing games you don't know how do that!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário